TIMG for Healthcare
With an ever-increasing focus on information management policy, professionals in the Healthcare sector are constantly needing to review and amend policy and governance around the management of patient information. Hospitals, medical institutions and organisations are…
Medical records storage
As highly regarded information management specialists within the healthcare industry, we expertly manage and store medical records off-site. With fast urgent file retrieval times and software specially developed for culling, inactive files going into secondary storage has never been easier.
Features and benefits:
- Barcoding of individual files resulting in a better audit trail, cheaper retrievals and no requirement to purchase boxes.
- Secure handling and transport of files by security-vetted, permanent employees – not sub-contracted couriers.
- Urgent retrieval and delivery guaranteed within metro sites – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- No call centres – talk directly to your dedicated local operations team every time, even after-hours.
Online medical file culling tool
We have developed an online culling tool specifically for the healthcare industry. Our team has an acute understanding of the importance of effectively managing medical records, and we know that when it comes to retrievals, time is of the essence and accuracy is paramount.
We have worked alongside many hospitals, developing solutions that result in easier and more efficient ways of culling and tracking medical files.
Features and benefits of our online tool:
- View complete file inventory online by MR Number, Patient Name or Barcode
- Have your complete medical file database securely imported into our online system with data fields including: MRN, Patient Name, DOB and Destruction Date
- When allocating a barcode to a file being culled, search for the MRN on our system and all relevant fields pertaining to that file will automatically be populated (no manual data entry and better accuracy)
- Allocate the barcode number and a volume number if required, and the file is now ready for collection and off-site storage.