Shaping the future of work
At TIMG we understand the importance of early adoption of innovative and lasting technologies that can both improve and progress businesses.
We are always on the look out for opportunities to achieve the above and to work with aligned and committed partners to deliver, and indeed, shape future work practises and cultures.
TIMG and global powerhouse NUIX, have partnered with each allowing TIMG to truly become an end-to-end information management solutions provider.
Whilst we have previously engaged NUIX to leverage their patented processing engine (Work station | Orchestration), this next chapter in the partnership has only strengthened our service offering by utilising the best of breed eDiscovery solution in NUIX Discover (formally Ringtail). NUIX Discover, gives our clients end-to-end eDiscovery firepower from collections, to the courtroom, so that they can get to the truth faster. The software boasts faster review, visual analytics, and predictive coding, with an in-built collections tool and processing engine.
Veeam Cloud Connect, powered by TIMG, allows you to easily store your backups to a hosted backup repository in the Cloud, without the cost and complexity of managing a second site – saving you both time and money.
Ensuring against disaster, be it physical or cyber, is imperative in today’s business environment. No business can afford the disruption caused by computer downtime, loss of data or worse, a cyber-attack. Having a disaster recovery solution, will mitigate the fallout from disruption to your business and enable you to resume business quickly.
Information Governance ANZ brings together professionals from different disciplines across all types of organisations to develop and promote information governance best practices and innovations.
TIMG is proud to be both a partner and supporter of this important organisation that makes sense of the technological revolution that has begun to see digital and physical systems combine to create radically new value propositions. This evolving digital world can disrupt existing businesses that do not have a proactive information governance program. TIMG looks forward to contributing to the conversation and evolution of our new digital reality.
TIMG – Online Backup Partner Program
We offer a rewarding Online Backup Reseller Partner Program that allows you to resell our innovative solutions to your clients.
Through our partner program, you can:
- Focus on selling state-of-the-art backup solutions while we look after the rest – including installation and implementation, plus all ongoing technical and customer support.
- Access and offer enterprise-class back up services without the capital cost and maintenance of running high availability data centres.
- Acts as a data protection value addition for franchises and we can seamlessly integrate into any existing software solutions and service offerings.
Complete the form below for more information
TIMG Partner Program benefits
- Easy to set up and simple to maintain
- Designed to add value to your existing services
- Mutually beneficial – build relationships and enjoy success
- Secure and reliable with a 24/7 Technical Support Team based in Australia
- Data backed up at our Australian data centre