Our certified experts collect forensically-sound and legally defensible digital evidence.
SOURCE ALL YOUR DIGITAL EVIDENCE
There is more to digital evidence than meets the eye.
Increasingly, mobile technology and remote workforces are blurring the lines between personal and business data and at TIMG, we understand the associated challenges.
| Our team of certified computer forensic examiners will work with key stakeholders to identify relevant sources of electronic evidence, assist with preservation measures, and acquire data from a variety of sources.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
TIMG can identify key sources of electronic evidence and advise
on best practices to preserve data prior to collection.
FORENSIC COLLECTIONS TIMG MANAGES
Every interaction with data, leaves a footprint.
We assist your business with:
- Forensic collection of electronic data
- Advice on potential risks
- Identification of information repositories
- Management and handling of complex data types
Common collections include:
- Imaging of laptops, desktops and mobile devices
- Collections from servers, email, cloud repositories, and social media platforms
| Collections are challenging, and the technologies we are confronted with are rapidly changing. We make it our business to stay up-to-date with new data types, new devices and increasingly complex repositories.