OpenDiscover – Data search engine
Store and find your document archives instantly and with minimal cost
Enable instantaneous searching of documents, emails, spreadsheets, PDFs, images and more
Store your corporate documents and archives online to turn them into a full text searchable asset. Most major document formats are supported including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Rich Text, Outlook PST, Exchange EDB, Adobe PDF and many more.
FIND YOUR DOCUMENTS INSTANTLY
From scanned documents to tape backups, OpenDiscover supports importing
data from any and all physical media.
Import data using multiple methods
- User initiated SFTP or FTPS upload via the Internet
- OpenDiscover Windows or Linux Sync Agent running on your file servers or NAS
- Direct lodgement via Email
- Direct lodgement via Web Browser
- Manual Tape ingest from your existing tape backups
Is OpenDiscover right for your business?
- Do you have loads of archive data sitting on backup tapes in a warehouse somewhere?
- Are you constantly searching for archive data across numerous computers and file locations?
- Do you wish you had instant access to your archive data from one easy to access location?
If you answered ‘YES’ to one of the above questions, OpenDiscover is what you need Don’t just search – Discover!
To find out more about OpenDiscover – click here or call directly on 1300 733 328
FAQ about OpenDiscover
We define OpenDiscover as a secure online repository for your information where you’re able to store – documents, emails, spreadsheets, PDFs and images. The best thing about OpenDiscover, apart from secure storage, is that you will be able to find your documents instantly by way of a simple full text search window.
There is no cap on the number of users for OpenDiscover. As long as someone has an Internet connection and has been granted approved access, they will be able to login from anywhere in the world.
Approved users will be allowed to upload documents and files. OpenDiscover is essentially, a large online digital filing cabinet and we recommend clients assign appropriate user access to staff (including administrative and security rights).