TIMG Introduces eDocument Management Software (DMS)
The Information Management Group (TIMG) has added PaperLite to our range of info-management services.
PaperLite helps you find, control, optimise and protect all your documents, including scanned paper documents, faxes, emails and electronic forms. All content is saved and indexed directly into your secure space in the TIMG Data Centre with onsite backup, optional electronic offsite backup an optional secondary site for disaster recovery and business continuity.
Outsourcing Benefits of PaperLite On-Demand
- Unlimited points of secure access
- Predictable monthly operating costs
- Infinite scalability
- Automatic upgrades to the latest version of PaperLite
- Minimise internal technical resources and infrastructure
- Lower financial and political risk of change
- Quick deployment and quick results
With Paperlite On-Demand you can...
- Track location of paper files and boxes
- Record check in/check out activity
- Perform physical audits
- Notify users of pending requests
- Manage requests for files stored off-site
- Scan paper documents to create digital images
- Create barcodes for recognition or data entry
- Store digital files seamlessly
- Retrieve records by database query
- Reproduce information via printers, fax, email or CD
- Create workflows to streamline work processes
- Generate electronic forms
Find out more on our PaperLite webpage.