How to Protect Physical and Endpoint Workloads with Veeam
Ask any IT department if they’ve virtualised their entire environment and they’ll all tell you the same thing: “We still need physical servers for some applications, and these servers need to be protected and available.”…
The same goes for public cloud infrastructure. No one wants to put ‘all their eggs in one basket’, even hyper-scale cloud providers like AWS have outages. The last major outage was caused by a typo performed by one person! An off-site backup provider like TIMG is critical in ensuring these workloads are protected.
Your workstations are in use daily, with laptop ‘road warriors’ constantly on the move. Users need these machines available to get their work done. Otherwise, productivity suffers.
We are pleased to share the good news that the latest product from Veeam suits each of these cases. Veeam Agent for Windows (VAW) is ready to go, fresh out of the box to back up direct to TIMG with Veeam Cloud Connect.
In addition to being cloud-ready, VAW has the following benefits:
- No internet connection available? No problem. VAW will cache the back up to your hard drive and automatically upload to TIMG Veeam Cloud Connect when a connection becomes available.
- Experience a complete failure and need to restore? No need to download the back up first, you can do a ‘bare metal restore’ direct from TIMG’s Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Guaranteed recoverability for enterprise server applications such as Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory and more with Veeam Application Aware Processing.
- Cloud instances have no ‘local’ storage required; back up and restore directly from TIMG Cloud Connect.
- Full support and integration with Microsoft 2016 application suite.
The good news keeps getting better
Veeam is so confident you’ll love the product that they are offering free no-limitation VAW licensing for 12 months. Here at TIMG, we have tested the product extensively and feel confident it does exactly what it says on the tin – so we are also offering 6 months FREE cloud back up to TIMG Veeam Cloud Connect (up to 10 machines and 1TB data stored, 24-month contract). So, there are truly no roadblocks to getting your physical, cloud and endpoint devices protected.
Contact the TIMG team today to take advantage of this special Veeam offer!