Finance Sector Information Management
All industries are acutely aware of the need to have robust information management policies in place and the Financial industry is no exception. With the introduction of countless data and information management systems, how do…
Compliance and regulation
With the final report of the Australian Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services handed to Parliament on 4 February 2019, the need for tighter management of regulatory and compliance obligations for practitioners in the Financial sector sits squarely on shoulders of Senior managers.
TIMG has a longstanding relationship with the finance sector and our level of compliance with the information management industry regulations has seen us help our clients streamline the management of and access to their records and data.
Document and Data Storage
We offer secure Vault storage for your data tapes and the transportation for all types of backup media and treat every single media item in our care exactly as if it carried our own critical data. That’s why the secure storage and transport of your media is so important to us, and that’s why Australian financial businesses choose TIMG for all their tape and data storage solutions.
Features and benefits:
Urgent retrieval and delivery times guaranteed within metro sites –24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Secure custom-built, state-of-the-art storage vaults.
- Secure online data tape tracking software developed in-house with over 200 functions.
- Specially modified media transport vehicles that are climate-controlled, secure, unbranded, GPS tracked, and company owned and maintained.
- Data restoration capabilities
- Rotation cycles multi-daily, daily, business-daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Operations certified to and/or compliant with the highest standards. View accreditations and standards.
- Personal service from dedicated account managers – not contracted couriers.
- No call centres – talk directly to your dedicated local operations team every time, even after-hours.
- Services available throughout Australia and New Zealand. View locations.
To get started, contact the TIMG team today.