Your Information Stored Securely
At TIMG, we take data security seriously, looking after your data as though it were our own. Our facilities offer our clients peace of mind knowing that their valuable data is securely looked after.
TIMG STORAGE FACILITIES
High Security Facilities
We employ the latest security and intrusion protection systems at our facilities Australia-wide, including an extensive network of live security and monitoring cameras, motion detectors and seismic sensors.
| All TIMG storage and warehouse facilities are strategically located in areas that meet our clients’ Disaster Recovery requirements and are purposely unbranded to remain discreet.
Our storage facilities feature and include:
- Engineer-designed, high-level fire alarm system incorporating VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection and Alarm) and Gas Suppression, connected directly to the Fire Brigade for early warning and immediate response.
- Restricted access controls for all staff and visitors to TIMG premises.
- CCTV cameras in strategic locations monitoring all movements 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Locations that are strategically located to meet all Disaster Recovery (DR) audit, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Locked server cages
- Strategic locations to satisfy DR distance requirements, allowing for rapid response to customer sites via several connecting roads and alternate routes.
- Code-locked doors throughout
- Climate controlled areas with temperatures not exceeding 23°C.
- Vault storage featuring temperature control to maintain the intrinsic value of records, digital media or other items requiring high-level security vault storage.
All TIMG facilities feature engineer-designed, high-level fire alarm systems incorporating VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection and Alarm) and Gas Suppression, connected directly to the Fire Brigade for early warning and immediate response.
Facility maintenance is an integral part of accreditation assessment. TIMG has in place daily, weekly, monthly, and annual facility inspection checklists that must be reported to the National Competency Consultant and supplied to ISO accreditation auditors.
Out-of-hours monitoring of all TIMG facilities is controlled and supervised by Corporate Security. Corporate Security uses a Grade One monitoring station and follows a prescribed notification process during alarm activation.
The absence of signage on our buildings further enhances vault security. TIMG forgoes self-promotion in this valuable advertising space for the sake of our client’s security. TIMG takes the additional precaution of refraining from publishing the street address of any of its storage sites or facilities.