TIMG Formfile-FF2 File Covers
PRODUCT CODE: FF2
The TIMG Formfile-FF2 File Covers FF2 file cover is slightly smaller than the TIMG Formfile FF1 file cover. Designed to be an alternative to TIMG Formfile's FF1 file cover it has a printed guide for the colour coded labels down the grab flap. The 'title' box on the front cover is printed both laterally and vertically to ensure that the file can be utilised in any manner.
The back of the FF2 file is printed with a 'Movement Record' to allow the file to be traced around the office and all changed updated. With navy printing and watermark the file is smart and stylish; suitable for a corporate environment.
This file can be utilised in any medical, educational, or corporate office environment. With the dimensions of 356mm depth and 236mm height, the FF2 file cover opens up to an expansion of 35mm.
- Comes in boxes of 250 FF2 file covers.
- Designed to be used with the CLFF Formfile FileFast Easy Clip to keep documents safe, secure, and organized.
- The FF2 file cover can also be used with our L36 Alphabetical and Numeric labels.
- Can be purchased with or without our Formfile FileFast Easy Clip.
*Please note that clips do not come attached.
- Standard front page
- Double glued grabflap
- D356mm x H236mm (closed)
- Expansion of 35mm
- To be used with the Formfile FileFast Easy Clip
- 250 per box
TIMG source its files, Clips, and Labels from suppliers with certification in world standard sustainability practices. The materials used are the best tiered offering for superior strength, durability, and smoothness.
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)
- Acid free manufacturing process for archival properties
We pride ourselves in providing end to end solutions for our clients and ensuring that we understand our client’s needs and deliver these in a quick seamless manner. We are also happy to consult to clients should they wish to look at alternative solutions.
TIMG Formfile-Two File Covers
$357.50 – $522.50 inc. GST
FF2 File Covers
PRODUCT CODE: FF2
- Box of 250
- Optional purchase with FileFast Easyclips