Electronically Stored Information (ESI) refers to all the information stored on computers and other digital storage devices.
LitReview simplifies the production of large volumes of ESI, with the ability to duplicate and store on various devices.
Forms of ESI:
- Electronic documents
- Instant and text messages
- Digital images
- Multimedia files
- File metadata.
Large volumes of ESI are under control quickly, accurately and cost effectively.
Using aÂ combination of proven industry standard technology and in-house developed software, we extract metadata and process electronic files in native or image format. Our systems can identify and process 4,000 file types and hundreds of metadata fields. TIMG on-site software developers can script custom applications to handle non-standard processing requirements.
Our ESI processing services:
- Early Case Assessment (ECA)
- Extracting documents to native format and rendered images (TIFF/PDF)
- Extracting documents for print
- Post processing: document conversion, document stamping, OCR etc.