Conveyancing file storage
You handle the law, weâll handle the files. This solution is simple to use with absolutely no fuss.
Stress-free legal file archiving
Our specialised archiving services for law firms and conveyancers allow home-based conveyancers, sole practitioners and major multi-partner firms to free their space and staff, while eliminating the stress of file archiving, storage and retrieval.
Closed file archiving is generally the least liked, most inefficient and error-prone part of a law or conveyancing practice. But it doesnât have to be this way.
With our closed file archiving services, thereâs nothing for you or your staff to do after each file is closed. Simply place files into tubs provided by us and weâll take care of the rest â from packing, barcoding and secure storage through to eventual secure destruction. You handle the law â weâll handle the files.
In addition to eliminating the stressÂ of archiving, our service is packaged to enable recovery of the lifetime cost of file retention upon closing each matter.
The combination of these services results in immediate and lasting operational and financial improvements in this difficult though important aspect of a busy law or conveyancing practice.
- Free scheduled collection
- Barcoding and indexing of each file
- Secure storage for the agreed retention period
- Scanning of files and secure online image hosting
- Online access for complete visibility and control
- On-demand retrieval of files â either same day, next day or for urgent documents, by image-on-demand in as little as 15 minutes
- Insertion of documents into stored files
- Secure destruction of files once they have passed their required retention period
There is no need for your staff to know in which box a particular file is located â you just ask for what you want by your client name or matter number.
Our legal file archiving service is a proven system to:
- Ensure closed legal files are securely stored and available on demand
- Immediately eliminate space problems and operational problems with files
- Free up hours of staff time per week
- Enable recovery of the lifetime cost of archiving upon the closing of each matter
- Ensure compliance with long-term file retention and Privacy Law obligations
Hereâs what our clients say about us:
"Iâve been in private practice for 30 years. Your service is the best thing Iâve done.â
"I wish Iâd started years ago.â
"Itâs life changing. Itâs the best thing Iâve ever done.â
"We didn't know there was a better way.â
Simply a better way
No matter what the state of your existing archives, we can quickly and cost-effectively put you back in control of your archived files and get archiving permanently off your to-do list.
Contact us for more information or an obligation-free consultation to see how our legal file archiving can benefit you and your business.