Active file storage
23 January 2015
Active file, âloose fileâ or 'open file' storage, is the perfect solution if you need a complete audit trail of individual files. It is ideal for organisations that require high frequency and fast turnaround of file retrievals, such as hospitals and law firms.
With our Active File Storage solution, you will receive the following benefits.
- Files are barcoded, tracked and stored individually, instead of by box
- Files are stored individually on file shelving within our secure facilities
- There is no requirement to purchase archive cartons â we provide transport tubs
- Cheaper handling fees for retrieval, compared to retrieving files from boxes
- Staff can use our online file culling tool to barcode and lodge new files into storage, with less manual data entry.